Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, May 10, 2010

Iwata TJ-XKL-10A : Evaporative Air Conditioner. (May 2010)

I have been home this long weekend and I can't believe the heat inside our apartment! It's unbearable esp. during the afternoons. It felt like I was gonna die of heat stroke any moment.

So today, I bought an air cooler. Cheaper than an AC and consumes less electricity (80 watts for this unit). It consumes even less electricity than my current industrial fan (250 watts). Cool!


It's supposed to give out cooler air (like that from an AC) and also has an ionizer (cleans the air). You only have to put water in it or ice if you want the air to be colder.

I'm using it now and it seems to be working fine. I just wish it would reach further.


Iwata TJ-XKL-10A : Evaporative Air Conditioner. 3,499.75 Php in Ace Hardware, Makati Branch.


Good thing I remembered I had 3k worth of gift certificates that I won last chrismas during our company party, so technically, i just shelled out 500 php for this one. :)





Ace Hardware Philippines Inc.
GF SM Annex Bldg
Ayala Center, Makati City. 1224. PH.
Contact No. : 812-1301





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!