Nuffnang

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Midnight Friday at Banchetto! (Ortigas, PH. April 2011)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fish fillet!


My sister was in Manila for her nursing affiliation. On her last weekend, I brought her to Banchetto to stuff her! I think she was overwhelmed with all the street food she saw.

Banchetto offers different kinds of food, from appetizers to Lechon, to desserts. They're inexpensive too, prices range from Php 50 to 200. They open at midnight every Friday, so that's 12am Saturday technically. I wish they'd start earlier though.

We didn't get to taste everything because that would be too much! I took photos of some of the food for sale.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Takoyaki, my fave! 4 pieces at Php 40-50.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fried rice! I miss rice. Huhu!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pork sisig! Look at the oil!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pork adobo?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Grilled pork and liver! I ate that liver, it was yum! (Php 20)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Chicken sioma at Php 35. It was good!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Balut! That's unhatched baby duck (fertilized duck egg), to those not familiar with this exotic Filipino food.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
More Siomai!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dinuguan! That's pork blood stew.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baked tahong in cheese! I didn't have my allergy pills with me so I didn't try these.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pesto pasta. I had this w/ baked chiken at Php 120. Overpriced for the taste.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
More pasta!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fettuchini. Looked heavy for my tummy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Oysters!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This tahong dish looked delish!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We had crepe from Crepapips! It was divine. My sister said it made her high! LOL!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We waited for like 20 minutes for this banana crepe. The line was long! Now I know why, it was heavenly!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
More cake!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blueberry cheesecake, my fave!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I had to have my favorite Vigan Empanada! (Php 50)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My sister had this seafood w/ talaba chaofan (Php 65?). She said it was delicious!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is my 4th (?) time in Banchetto. I only got to blog about it now because I'm too lazy and my connection is tooo slow. I'll check if I have more photos from the earlier times I've been here. If you have not tried it, you must go next weekend!










Food : 8/10. Depends on what you buy.
Ambiance : 6/10. Street food requires them to be in the street. Hehe.
Price : 50-200 per person.
Plus : Inexpensive.
Minus : Limited seats and the heat is unbearable with all the cooking and grilling.


 


Banchetto
Emerald Ave., Ortigas. PH.
Telephone: home office +632 6550590; +632 6550590
Mobile: +63 9228800861;  +63 9228800861
Email: hundredmliz@yahoo.com
Website: Banchetto Multiply Site






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just added your blog site to my blogroll, I pray you would give some thought to doing the same.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share!

Tweet!